Thursday, June 30, 2011

One month with many lessons

The month of June came and went. my visit to my hometown Quetta taught me many new things. Firstly, the love of family is more precious than any other thing. Mother, brothers and sisters gave me the love that I can never forget.
Secondly, parents, even after their death, do pray for their children. For one of my biggest problems, I requested baba on his grave and the same evening problem resolved. Is it a coincidence that it was resolved through one of his friends?
Thirdly, some apparently innocent people may prove to be your worst enemies. If you are not careful, they may play many tricks to deceive you.
And the last but not the least is, if you have faith in Allah and your intention is clear, then no matter how much time it takes, but your problems and worries will be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.